We are looking for a self-motivated accountable, professional and responsible technician to join the existing team. To service clients London and southern areas.
We value our workforce and will fully support future potential development within this role. We guarantee variety. Every day will be different, with new challenges.
ONLY candidates with the following will be looked at:
- Previous industry training & qualifications minimum – RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Or equivalent.
- 2 Years pest control technician experience.
- Full clean UK driving license.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Inspect customer premises and report on status of premises & to treat as needed.
- Prepare & undertake pesticide works
- Filling in detailed treatment reports.
- Undertake proofing and prevention works including clearances.
- Completing risk assessments and methods statements.
- Liaising with office on a daily basis, reporting back on progress.
- Keeping van and kit clean and tidy every day.
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- A good attitude towards working as a team and to help others grow.
- Having a hands-on approach to help expand and grow with the business.
- Able to work on your own at times.
- Customer services skills
- Good written English
- Excellent reporting skills
- Overtime paid
- Bonus scheme
- Company mobile phone
- All equipment
- Advice line and help
- Continued professional development training provided
- All PPE provided.
- Company uniform
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays
- Jobs arranged via office team
Bonus scheme available after 6 weeks.
OUR VALUES: Honesty | Teamwork | Commitment | Positive Attitude | Enthusiasm | Understanding | Excellence | Ownership | Gratitude
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday and some Saturdays & Bank Holidays as per the company Rota
Annual Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00