Competitive basic starting salary of £25,000 per annum
OTE £30-55,000 in the first year
- A competitive commission package which is uncapped
- Commission is paid monthly in arrears
OUR VALUES: Honesty | Teamwork | Commitment | Positive Attitude | Enthusiasm | Understanding | Excellence | Ownership | Gratitude
We have a new exciting opportunity to join our current team of 13 at Smithbrook Kilns Business Park, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8JJ.
The business delivers services from pest control to building maintenance.
The successful candidate will:
- Genuinely enjoy dealing with people.
- Confident with an outgoing personality
- Be able to present complex solutions to varied, non-expert audiences.
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Visiting residential and commercial clients to survey the property, identify issues and suggest solutions
- Take photographs and reporting.
- proven experience of putting together sales propositions for services rather than products.
- Experience in Pest Control would be advantageous as would BPCA Level 2 qualification.
- Ability to adapt to dealing with clients who range from domestic to large companies
- Proven sales ability
- Excellent understanding of standard computer systems, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and CRM system.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety documentation and work permits
To support you to succeed in your role and earn maximum commission we will also provide:
- Six weeks of training plus ongoing support
- A service range of over 60 individual services to sell to new and existing clients
- A laptop and mobile phone
- CRM System Licences
- Back office operational support to book appointments and provide warm leads
- Company vehicle
- Free parking
- Peaceful Business Park
- On site cafe and restaurant
- Miss the rat race traffic due to quite rural office location
- On site bespoke shops
- Free coffee & tea in the office
- Free Blenheim Palace Natural Mineral Water
Job Type: Full-time
If this describes you – please send your CV to: [email protected]