How much does Pest Control Cost?
The cost of pest management services is influenced by several factors, including:
• Pest variety – The specific pest invading your property significantly impacts the overall price of the removal service. Eradicating cockroaches, for instance, has a different price tag than addressing a rodent issue, as distinct solutions are necessary to tackle each problem.
• Infestation scale – The magnitude and reach of a pest invasion in your home or business determine the expenses associated with the pest elimination service. For instance, dealing with a widespread, entrenched flea infestation will take more time and be costlier than handling a small, localized flea problem that is addressed promptly.
• Treatment method – The kind of treatment required to resolve a pest issue correlates with the total cost of the pest management service. For instance, using insecticide sprays to combat bed bugs differs from employing a chemical-free heat pod treatment to exterminate them, and the price will be influenced by the techniques and intricacy of treatments utilized. Furthermore, preventative pest control pricing differs from the cost of remedial, responsive treatments.
• Property size – The size of the property factors into the expense of a pest control service. A larger property demands more time for successful pest problem resolution, which impacts the cost of the necessary treatment.
• Treatment frequency – Some pests may necessitate multiple treatments for effective control, which can be factored into the pest control service pricing. For example, the cost of treating a wasp nest is lower than that of managing a mouse issue since eliminating mice entails multiple visits by our certified pest control professionals to ensure complete resolution.
RODENT CONTROL COSTS
Rats, Mice AND Squirrels
- 3 visit program from £115 x 3 = £345 + VAT
We quote a 3 visit program 99% of the time for all clients, we negotiate on a two visit if the clients are on budget or if its just a very small issue outside.. The reason 3 visits is charged is as follows.
1st visit to survey and place treatment
2nd visit to top up baits remove bodies and make sure its working and to carry out any proofing work identified and quoted after the first visit.
3rd visit - to ensure all clear and to remove baits or traps as required by law. if any poisons or baits are left on site this can cause insect infestations and poison immunity amongst rodents
includes baiting drains, lofts, building service cupboards and a survey to stop it happening again.
INSECT CONTROL COSTS
- Swarm collection from £250 + VAT
excludes access equipment
- Live Bee Removal only from £650 + VAT
excludes access, building reinstatement, proofing and guarantee
- Live Bee Removal- Full service £1500 average is £6,000 + VAT
Including scaffolding, asbestos survey, building works and reinstatement of building fabric and guarantee bees won’t return from £1500 average is £6,000.